Yokoy is a Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate all expense and company credit card processes to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and allow for valuable data insights. Yokoy focuses on mid-size and enterprise customers and has offices in Zurich and Vienna.
Holycode and Yokoy are looking for a QA Lead Engineer to maintain and further develop the Yokoy software (SaaS) by building and testing new features, advancing the technology for scalability and ensuring reliability. Yokoy is based on the newest technology available on the market, which makes your work extremely exciting.
- You'll be responsible to build up and lead the Quality Assurance team at Yokoy.
- Your versatile area of responsibility ranges from developing the test strategy to explorative testing and automated tests to quality reporting.
- You accompany the team from the requirements analysis, create test cases and test plans, carry them out, analyze the results and derive appropriate measures.
- You help the team to use test automation at different levels in such a way that risks are minimized in an economically effective way.
- You bring newly acquired knowledge back into the company. You are actively involved internally in the topic of software quality and spread your knowledge among your colleagues.
- You are actively involved in the entire software development life-cycle starting with the design phase all the way to the release and monitoring phases.
- You have a university degree (ETH, UZH, ...) with an engineering focus
- You have gained experience in a testing role in software development projects and have already led small teams
- You are familiar with manual and explorative testing as well as with test processes and test strategies.
- You have experience with test automation and the corresponding tools (e.g. Selenium or Cypress).
- With your agile way of thinking, you can respond flexibly to the quality needs of the projects.
- Your independent and organized manner helps you not to lose focus even in turbulent times and to eliminate quality risks with the team in a sensible prioritized manner.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
Working at Yokoy means that you will be challenged constantly; You are able to multitask and know how to prioritize your tasks to achieve the best possible outcome together with your colleagues in operations and other teams.
Why you will love working in Holycode:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021.