Within RT-RK company, we have different IoT projects that work on solutions for smart cities or smart industrial systems. We make it easy to create and trigger light shows from anywhere, make lighting intelligent. Our goal is to create an appealing city identity, build civic pride and attract tourists by illuminating buildings, monuments and bridges.
On the other hand, we are working on cutting-edge solutions which bring together world of Cloud computing and Industrial world. Our Industrial IoT products meet high requirements of industrial standards, while adding virtualization, containers, data analytic and remote management on top of existing industrial systems.
Your role would be to join a team of embedded and web developers working on a revolutionary new industrial IoT platform for a world-known company in the area of industrial automation.
Your role would include
- Responsibility for setting up and maintaining test benches and test environment for software- and integration testing in the area of product development projects
- Development of test concepts and test cases for requirements-based testing
- Development of automated test scripts and test applications for a continuous product and usability test
- Test execution of mainly automated as well as manual test cases
- Analysis of Errors, collecting symptoms and Bug tracking
- Coordination of testing activities with development
- Developing and extending test frameworks
- Close interworking with product management and project manager
- Playing a significant role in ensuring quality of our products
- Enhancement of test methods and test processes
- MSc or BSc degree in the field of computer engineering or informatics
- Profound programming knowledge Python and of Linux based systems
- Experience in test automation (Web based, Jenkins, etc.) and with Test Frameworks/Tools (Selenium, Postman, etc.)
- Experience with Virtualization-, Cloud- and Web- technologies (Docker, Hypervisor, REST, JSON)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to learn new technologies in the industrial domain
- Proactive mindset, structured and precise style of working
- Communicative personality
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Professional experience in technical project work
- Experience in the industrial automation domain (OPC/UA)
- ISTQB Tester certificate
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
Location: Novi Sad
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is an R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 1000 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. BMW, Harman, DENSO, FotoNation, Autoliv, Ask Industries, TTTech, MIPS/Imagination, CISCO, Cirrus Logic, Xiaomi, Harman Kardon, Onkyo & Pioneer, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Marvell, iWedia are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com