INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 19 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
You have the opportunity to work in a dedicated project team, involved in a project from start (requirement gathering and estimation) to finish (go-live). We expect that you plan, coordinate and perform daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties. Participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers. You should be able to perform all job functions using positive and constructive methods.
- participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers
- work with Solution Architect to understand projects requirements, identify requirement gaps, boundary cases and functional risks so that these can be addressed early in the process
- work closely with the Developers in your team to ensure short feedback cycles
- prepare and execute test plans, analyze results, identify and report issues using the issue tracking system
- ensure quality of newly build or enhanced features and configure existing features as seen fit for the project/product
- work in Agile environment (Scrum).
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Prior automation, software testing, or programming experience - we play with Selenium, Jenkins, New Relic, Postman, Browserstack, Capybara, Jira, Github, Terraform, etc.
- experience with Scrum or other agile software development methodologies is an asset
- familiarity with QA Best Practices, with strong knowledge and experience of fundamental QA methodologies
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- good communication skills
- excellent English skills (oral and written).
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- fully remote work during Covid -19 pandemic
- flexible working hours
- growth potential
- working in an international team
- from 21 to 30 Vacation Days per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- private health insurance.
Please send your application in English.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.