Ipan is part of Ipan/Delegate and CPA Global Group and a leading IP and technology company. Our group offers IP management services and IP management software solutions for numerous global corporations and law firms, delivering unmatched levels of service, while also optimizing and reducing costs. This unique combination enables our customers to focus on innovation rather than administration, and has made us one of the fastest growing and largest IP service companies in the world.
So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Technical Team Leader (Renew Portal)
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
Our business runs better when we have the right people on the right positions. That is why we are looking for an experienced Technical Team Leader.
We are growing and as we expand our software offerings, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Technical Team Leader to join us and held to build strong team. The work is focused on the development and maintenance of our web-based applications for the Intellectual Property Market.
We would expect from you:
- Plan, develop and implement the best software solutions that effectively satisfy business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Adhere and contribute to the CPA Global/IP Platform coding standards for excellence and industry best practices regarding the development processes.
- Follow Scrum methodologies and lead work planning, estimations or refinement sessions.
- Work closely with the team and share responsibility of keeping time-commitments.
- Lead the collaboration with team members, other teams (DevOps) and groups (Product Management) within CPA Global.
- Actively participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve processes and product quality.
- Document solutions and maintain technical specifications.
- Plan and lead the refactor, update, and extension of existing code and frameworks to remain current and maintainable.
- Continuously lead the improvement and innovation.
Our ideal match:
- Must have: Single Page Web Application development– e.g. Angular JS, Angular 7, Typescript, C#, MS SQL Server.
- Could have: Azure PaaS Web Application, Database, Redis Cache, Storage, Azure Data Factory & Data Management Gateway, Azure Search, replacing with SOLR, OAuth / Single Sign On, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, DB2 RDBMS.
- Development Tooling: NUnit, Selenium, Protractor, SOAP UI, VSTS, Bitbucket, JIRA / Confluence, Visual Studio.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.