Computer Rock is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our growing team in Belgrade.
Computer Rock, a growing international digital transformation agency, is looking for a Technical Project Manager with strong communication and coordination skills for our Belgrade office. We are looking for someone who is passionate in work and who follows the latest trends in this field. The whole team is based around these principles and that is what makes us strong and successful.
This is a full-time position.
What will you be doing?
- Executing and managing the product vision in the field of web and mobile applications
- Communicating with product owners and customers. Keep it understandable for the whole team
- Create and manage the product roadmap
- Apply technical expertise to help in finding out appropriate solutions and ideas that can easily be implemented by the development teams
- Anticipate the risks before they show up. Identify and develop a plan for common risks
- Responsible for technical project management with a focus on customer coordination, expectation management as well as time and task management
- Organize, prepare and implement customer appointments and workshops and create project briefings, presentations, decision reports and meeting minutes
- Coordinate and manage the non-technical resources (UX, UI) and take care of resource planning and booking
- Responsible for commercial project planning and controlling, in particular for preparing offers, monitoring time and budget as well as accounting
- Oversee quality control from projects concept development through to closure and operational handover
- Manage internal and external teams in delivery of day to day client requirements including test cycles throughout the project
- Manage internal teams output in accordance with client expectations
- Work with internal teams to produce project documentation including site maps, wire frames, specifications, delivery schedules and updates
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely alongside the co-founders of the company and play a key role in the future direction of the company, its solutions and how it interacts with its clients
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Project management
- Experience as Product Owner
- Good understanding of digital product development and agile processes;
- A strong technical background with technical writing skills for defining requirements, design and specification documentation
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems
- Expertise in Agile methods and work across key internal functions, with exceptional cross – platform knowledge on delivery across mobile, web and backend platforms
- Good knowledge of digital projects delivered
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
It would be a bonus to have:
- Certain knowledge of German, fluency in both written and spoken will be considered as an advantage.
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
- Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interviews. The interview will take about an hour. After the interview successful candidates will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, including the CV electronically.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.