Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in 5 years from 1 to more than 200 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion-dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
Location: Novi Sad
What’s in for you?
- A brand new office on great location
- Competitive compensation – salary, annual raise, annual bonuses and referral bonuses
- Opportunity for professional development – comprehensive training budget – internal and external trainings in technical skills, soft skills, business expertise
- Competitive paid time off policy
- Possibility of long/short term assignments & business travels abroad
- Excellent working atmosphere: team-building activities, sports & health activities
- Young & dynamic teams and fast-paced working environment
Interested in joining us?
Here’s what you will do:
- Participate in system build and administration activities including Installing, server hardening and patching Linux and Windows operating systems
- Monitoring system performance or event logs for normal operations
- Evaluating and applying system and security patches to ensure the security and stability of the environment.
- Overseeing and implementing/recommending configuration and performance tuning, both hardware and software to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Manage network server and technology tools
- Developing and maintaining appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current.
- Provide technical support
- Video surveillance, Alarm and Access control management
- Information security
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Systems: Linux (Ubuntu, Debain, Mint Linux), Mac OS, Windows
- Knowledge of Linux Firewall (iptables)
- General understanding of Linux internals (system calls, file systems, processes,
- Network administration (TCP/IP, VPN (IPsec), DNS, NAT, DHCP, VLAN, 802.1x, LDAP)
- Scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Good knowledge of open source solution
- VOIP skills (Asterisk)
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Cloud technologies, such as AWS
- Experience with IT monitoring tools (Zabixx)
- Familiarity with virtualization would be advantage
- Able to solve complex problems under minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to effectively work well with others
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- English knowledge is mandatory
Still interested in becoming part of our team?
If you need any further information, please contact our recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly by filling in the form below.
We are looking forward to meeting you!