We are currently looking for a Software Tester for our client plenigo and join a team of passionate IT professionals in an international environment.
Being a software tester at plenigo means fighting passionately for quality, getting to the bottom of things systematically and knowing that small mistakes can have big consequences. As a software tester, you are an integral part of the developer heroes and make sure everything goes according to plan. This keeps your team free for new heroic deeds.
plenigo is a software-as-a-service company that provides its customers with software functions in a cloud, operates and continuously develops them. Our customers are looking for a solution to manage and expand their subscriber base. In this context, plenigo primarily addresses publishing houses and media companies. We offer them a unique range of functions for a contemporary buying experience for their target groups.
plenigo is a growing team of enthusiasts who like to build good software and create added value with it. We are not looking for the big stage: Good B2B software does not get in the way and in the best case is not noticed. That is service. That's how our team operates in sales, onboarding, consulting, and support. We are close and approachable. We enjoy finding solutions together with our customers and being successful. This way of thinking extends to our business model.
If you are:
- practical experience in testing complex software projects
- you can easily design use and test cases
- You have experience in test automation
- You like to tackle things and you don’t care if someone has done it before you
- have always wanted to work on something successful
- a hero or a heroine in what you do :)
- You have all the freedom you want when you’re doing your things
- You bring drive and the urge to grow beyond your present self to plenigo with you
- This is your part. In return, you can flexibly control your work and working hours
- You can develop your skills in areas that interest you
- And we give you everything you need to grow both as a software developer and as an individual
- Please, and you will receive it
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits, and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021.