Experience: 3+ years
C#, .Net, SQLServer, WebAPI, Angular, NodeJS, NgRx, TypeScript
How would it be to become a part of OtaCo team
We are project-oriented. Our projects are predominantly oriented towards the management and improvement of business processes. This requires sophisticated programming in the field of databases, back-end, and front-end programming including collection, storage, and management of data, reporting, device communication, and inter-process communication.
Participating in comprehensive projects such as ours, executed through the full life cycle, brings many benefits.
It allows you the opportunity to expand your viewpoint, it will challenge you to further develop your skills, and to learn together with the team on a constant basis. You will participate in the projects from analysis to implementation. Consequently, you will get immediate feedback from clients on the impact of your work and how you contributed to the improvement of the everyday operations in the automotive, paper, oil & gas, and other industries.
Our team-setup and level of customer communication allow us to make decisions promptly and react accurately. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to advance rapidly in your career by seeing the results of your work in the progress, and together with your colleagues, create a tangible contribution to the success of a project.
In past 30 years we have specialized in domain of industrial IT where our knowledge, experience and creativity are best utilized in engineering domain. Thanks to our stability, dedication to quality and our way of work, some world famous multinational corporations are working with us for more than 15 years, on different projects.
As with our customers, we cherish the same values inside our company where knowledge, energy, stability, dedication to work and quality are highly valued!
About your new position
To start with, you will join the Project related to Software system we have already fully designed and partially developed, in-house, for our long term client in automotive industry. There are several modules that still need to be developed and deployed in order to have complete solution.
Your next Project might be for another customer, in another industry...
Development team consists of members from different specialties (database, back-end, front-end) with whom you need to collaborate daily.
In accordance with previous experience, software engineers in our team are responsible for:
- Analysis of client requirements and systems
- Documented system design (Architecture, inter-process communication, communication between modules, services...)
- System implementation after alignment with a client
- System testing in cooperation with QA team
- System deployment with initial support after go-live
You are perfect fit if you posses:
- University degree in software engineering, computer science, mathematics, or automation
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in systems’ performance optimization
- Engineering logic in problem solving
- Ability to perceive the larger picture
- Ability to work in a team
- English language proficiency
You need to have proficiency in at least one of the following areas:
- Development in C# and .Net frameworks
- Development of APIs (REST | gRPC | graphQL) and inter-process communication
- Development of complex databases using SQLServer
- Knowledge of functionalities and capabilities of Angular
- Development using TypeScript and HTML/CSS
Our employees are guaranteed:
- A direct employment contract.
- Defined development plan and yearly budget for education and training courses in the specific spheres of knowledge as required for the projects we excel in
- The opportunity and support for rapid development due to the nature of our projects
- Annual as well as project related bonuses on top of the regular base salary
- Additional leave days depending on education level and work experience
- Additional health insurance cover (depending on age) / FitPass membership
- Team building events and excursions
- Opportunity for business travels
- Flexible and minimalist administration
Selection process is very efficient and takes approximately 10 days. There is no formal testing. We simply want to have a discussion about the role and go through a few questions involving logic.
For us is important that you have good foundational knowledge, an analytical way of thinking, and the right attitude. All the rest can be easily taught.
For more information about our way of work, our projects, clients, please visit our web site www.otaco.rs.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.