Software Engineer for Smart Access System VNI CE
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Your domain of activity will be products within Smart Access System with Ultra-Wideband. It is a smartphone-based access to a vehicle. Our technology is especially convenient as the driver can access and start the car securely by using a smartphone. Ultra-Wideband is an exact and precise localization using Time-Of-Flight measurement. Continental Smart Access System enhanced with Ultra-Wideband provides maximum driver convenience as well as advanced antitheft security.
In your day to day job you will:
- Define, design and describe the SW Components in a modular, maintainable and portable way.
- Implement the SW components of your own SW module.
- Be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests
- Be accountable for problems analysis and corrective action definition
- Take part in the relevant project planning and estimation process
- Perform reviews of software architecture, design and code for your own SW Module
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment
- Advanced skill in C programming language
- Knowledge of Version Control
- Good Debugging and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others (Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude).
- Fluent in English
Would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of serial networks and communication protocols: SPI, UART, I2C, TCP/IP, CAN, LIN
- Understanding of HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- AUTOSAR knowledge, preferably with Elektrobit tools: TRESOS, AUTOSAR Builder
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Work experience in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), JIRA tooling
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.