We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client's thoughts.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a new colleague!
It would be amazing if you have experience in one of the following languages - Python, Java or .NET. When we are talking about working with AWS, we expect you to have an interesting experience and a strong understanding of good AWS practice.
Our ideal candidate is a keen web developer with a passion for the work they produce, a drive to grow their knowledge and experience, and possesses the ability to clearly communicate technical requirements and challenges.
In this position will be a lot of educational materials, courses, which will be carried with a slow onboarding process. :)
If you are open to learn more, develop yourself with us and make a change in the health world, maybe we are a fit! ;)
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of work experience in one of the following languages: Python or Java or .NET development
- Good English language skills
- AWS serverless components: Kubernetes/Fargate, Lambda, API GW, SQS/SNS/SES, RDS, DynamoDB
- Pipeline tools: Github, CI/CD tools, Infrastructure as Code
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Good analytical skills and keen perception
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)