We are a part of the Schneider Electric family with a development center in Novi Sad. Schneider Electric for power engineering Novi Sad is the leading company for research, development, and software engineering in the field of electrical power engineering systems – distribution management system (DMS). The Support and Maintenance Service are a very important link in the chain of achievement of Schneider Electric business results through the delivery of IT services and acquiring and increasing customer satisfaction, by providing technical support and maintaining the system to clients after the completion of the project implementation. We are looking for motivated employees for the following position: Service Desk - NOC Analyst
- Technical degree or equivalent combination of formal and informal education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Basic knowledge about IT Infrastructure and Platform (based on Microsoft Technologies) to perform simple tasks on Customer production environments as well as on Internal and Customer non-production systems.
- Ability to read and understand available project documentation (Environment details, system configuration plan, system diagram, etc.).
- 1 or more years of related technical experience in a Service Desk environment, supporting various IT Services and IT Equipment (Hardware, System Software, Networking, and Applications).
- Service desk experience for external Customers is desirable.
- Operate/use a variety of job-specific software (MS Office and other Web-based IT and Service Desk Tools) and equipment, various communication devices or systems (telephone, video, and voice conferencing, communicator, e-mail…).
- Experience in ServiceNow administration is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of the ITIL set of recommendations is an advantage.
- Creates a positive end-to-end Customer support experience and builds strong relationships with Customers
- Excellent spoken and written English (desirable).
- Work in shifts due to covering all worldwide time zones. Make a shift report after each shift.
- Use the appropriate tools for logging Customer’s cases.
- Maintain documentation for remote connections to Customer Production and Test systems.
- Check if all cases contain detailed descriptions and inputs according to established process and procedure and help Customers to provide them.
- Initial case triage. Address and resolve basic technical issues and service requests; engage and coordinate with other resources to resolve complex technical issues.
- Transfer comments/details to and from other departments in internal organizations that are marked as responses for customers on reported technical issues and service requests.
- Perform various technical tasks with extreme caution on customer Mission Critical Production and Test systems, as well as on Internal replicas of customer Production systems.
- Focus on data Security awareness and utilization of all Security policies in operation.
- Escalating the incidents by process and procedures.
- Document the resolutions and updates the knowledge base.
- Upload needed documentation and data to customer-specific SFTP’s or directly to customer systems.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports according to requirements.
What we offer:
- Working in a pleasant, stable, and supportive environment.
- Continuous knowledge improvement.
- Team with experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Private health insurance.
- Life insurance
- 24/7 insurance against injuries
- Access to company gym and various sports activities
If you are in the short-selected list of the candidate, you will be contacted.