We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join engineering Product, QA and Backend teams to deliver a best-in-class user experience to entertain millions of users. The ideal candidate has a passion for secure, scalable and robust software, and an appetite to constantly learn/improve. If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them, we'd love to talk to you!
What will be your job?
- Work jointly with Product, QA and Backend teams to deliver a best-in-class user experience to entertain millions of users
- Design/implement features that anticipate failure and corner cases
- Maintain detailed documentation on features, flows and processes
- Effectively communicate and document progress via Jira, Slack and Confluence
- Take ownership and responsibility for your work
What can we offer you?
- A dynamic position in a stable company with a steady growth
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during working hours
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Work from home optional
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We have an amazing playroom in the office. Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bowling, football and basketball
What are our requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related degree
- Minimum 5+ years of software development experience
- Minimum 3+ years of ReactJS Web Application development experience
- Experience developing and supporting enterprise-grade applications
- Strong ability to troubleshoot / debug issues
- Experience integrating REST APIs, ability to quickly pick up new APIs/SDKs
- Capable of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Experience documenting engineering processes and best practices
- OTT Connected TV / Smart TV / Embedded Devices app development experience
- 2+ years full-stack development experience
- 1+ years Typescript development experience
- React + Redux development experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Do you want to learn more about our company?
Acumenics d.o.o. is a company that provides information technology services and products, including, but not limited to – project management, software development, maintenance, and quality assurance. Over the last 14 years, we have grown from a small team of passionate developers to a dynamic company, full of enthusiasts, striving for excellence.
We help businesses create outstanding products and services that delight their customers. Our constant and rapid growth provides talented people who are passionate about learning and new technologies with the opportunity to learn from the top experts. Experienced engineers are offered a chance to realize their full potential and, if desired, grow to a leadership position. Acumenics truly believes in the long term mutually valued relationship with its team members!