The Support & Maintenace Service is a very important part of Schneider Electric business in order to increase customer satisfaction, improve IT service delivery, provide technical support and maintain the client's system when project implementation and verification is completed. We are looking for motivated employees for the following position: Senior Service Desk Specialist I
- University Education in Technical Sciences or equivalent informal education, training, and work experience corresponding to the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Two years of experience as a Service Desk Specialist I or similar.
- Service Desk experience with external Customers is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL framework (recommendations, tools, protocols, and practices).
- Excellent knowledge of Service Operations set of processes, NOC and Service Desk activities and procedures.
- Capable of recognizing, suggesting, and performing improvements within processes and tools integrations.
- Specialized in at least one Service Desk Tool being able to perform integrations and improvements.
- Proficient in building and executing on-demand reports using different tools and data sources.
- Experience in ServiceNow administration is desirable.
- Advanced Data Analytics skills using Excel and Power BI.
- Relative technical experience and proficiency in Service Desk environment, supporting various IT Services, Application Software, Enterprise Systems, Networking etc.
- Capable to perform Incident in-depth first-level analysis and triage reported by Customers.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Windows Active Directory and MS SQL server.
- Experience in User Access Management and User Administration in Windows environment.
- Familiar with System and/or Network monitoring services and troubleshooting. Experience in Microsoft SCOM is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PowerShell is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware).
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Perform various tasks directly on Mission Critical Production and Test customer systems, and Internal Production system replicas.
- Perform initial case triage (basic technical issues and service requests); coordinate with other resources to resolve complex technical issues.
- Collect data for triage from Customer's system.
- Perform knowledge base regular update with documented resolutions.
- Configure and establish remote connections to Customer Production and Test systems.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports according to requirements.
- Update Customer's Environment information in CMDB.
- Maintain users in Internal Test System Active Directory.
- Task automatization.
- Use the appropriate tools for logging Customer's cases.
- Check if all cases contain detailed descriptions and inputs according to established process and procedure and assist Customers to provide them.
- Focus on data Security awareness and utilization of all Security policies in operation.
- Deeply aligned with company processes and procedures
What we offer:
- Working in a pleasant, stable, and supportive environment.
- Continuous knowledge improvement.
- Team with experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Full time employment located in Novi Sad.
- Private health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 24/7 insurance against injuries.
- Access to company gym and various sports activities.
- Special discounts/offers for the employees.
If you are in the short-selected list of the candidate, you will be contacted.