We are looking for a Senior React Web developer interested in building performant single page applications (SPA). You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
As a fast growing venture builder company we offer the experience to work on a variety of different products, technologies and challenges that must be met and managed. This means having an appetite for continuous learning and improving your skills and knowledge. It is important that you have an analytical mindset and can perform well under pressure as will be the case from time to time.
Job Title: Senior React Web Developer
Reports to: VP of Engineering
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver
- Good communicator
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs. Eye for details.
- Implement features from templates provided by design and business teams.
- Diagnose and fix bugs. Identify performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Redux / Redux saga
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitLab, Google Docs, etc
- Salary proportional to skills, position and responsibilities
- Full employment contract (full insurance, hot meal, paid vacation)
- Environment where you can thrive and develop new skills
- Dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Interesting and exciting projects
- Investment into personal education in coordination with company needs
- Summer Office (1 week a year we take the company to a summer location)
- Winter Office (1 week a year we take the company to a winter location)
- Great Equipment
- Branded Stuff
- Flexibility in Working Location
- Education and Growth
- Great Office Locations
- Recreational Events (Running, Climbing, Soccer)