Acumenics QA department has been rapidly expanding and we are eager to welcome new members to our team. We are looking for that special someone who will fit within an existing QA team and will assist in bringing our service oﬀering to the next level. This person will be working directly with our experienced QA Lead, on a team that has been working for the same client for years.
Our client provides performance workgroup services for manufacturing operations and distribution centers across North America. They are the leading performance workgroup partner in the United States, with over 500 operating locations and growing.
What will be your job?
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression) Detect, report and track software defects and inconsistencies Create documentation for software components
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like change failure rate and open defect counts
What are our requirements?
- 2+ years of testing experience with Functional, Smoke, Regression, and Integration Testing
- Experience with various advanced testing topics such as performance/load, security, usability and/or accessibility testing
- Experience with integration and API testing
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile methodologies, working experience with any PM tool (like Jira) University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What can we oﬀer you?
- A dynamic position in a stable company with a steady growth
- An opportunity to develop yourself in the QA field inside the IT industry
- A chance to expand your workload and to grow in your role
- Friendly environment and close relations with experts in various fields
- Required equipment and covered expenses
Do you want to learn more about our company?
Acumenics d.o.o. is a company that provides information technology services and products, including, but not limited to – project management, software development, maintenance, and quality assurance. Over the last 14 years, we have grown from a small team of passionate developers to a dynamic company, full of enthusiasts, striving for excellence.
We help businesses create outstanding products and services that delight their customers.
Our constant and rapid growth provides talented people who are passionate about learning and new technologies with the opportunity to learn from the top experts. Experienced engineers are oﬀered a chance to realize their full potential and, if desired, grow to a leadership position. Acumenics truly believes in the long term mutually valued relationship with its team members!
To apply or ask any questions about the position, contact us electronically.