Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Senior Network Capacity Project Engineer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Senior Network Capacity Project Engineer your mission will be to proactively deliver network assets while keeping network inventory system up to date. You will also run small network projects and plan and build carrier grade type of network. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Proactively manage network from capacity and infrastructure perspective
- Work with other ISPs, Data Centers, Content providers and other suppliers to support our network requirements and expanding of our footprint
- Report utilisation levels from traffic, inventory and power consumption levels
- Keep high level of customer experience by ensuring network standards are met and in line with our SLA
- Optimize network by reviewing existing leased line, dark fibre, peering and IP Transit costs
- Proactively check invoice accuracy and challenge suppliers where required
- Work close with architecture and design team to determinate preferred solution for network grooming
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree and CCNA are desirable
- Hands on network experience in the telecoms sector
- Project Management skills
- Good knowledge in Ethernet, IP and Broadband technologies
- Understanding basics of economics and commercial aspect
- Good understanding of network architecture, network space, power and connectivity requirements
- Advanced MS Excel / Access skills
- Good written & spoken English language skills
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!