We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our engineering Automation team and help advance our suite of products. The ideal candidate has a passion for secure, scalable and robust software, and an appetite to constantly learn/improve. If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them, we'd love to talk to you!
What will be your job?
- Investigate and resolve complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
- Continually identify areas of improvement with respect to product testability, development process and quality
- Design, implement, and test new automation with minimal supervision
- Provide technical guidance and adopt and drive best practices within a team
- Build multithreaded test automation that runs in a CICD pipeline
- Be self-driven, helping the team achieve goals and overall project delivery milestones
What can we offer you?
- A dynamic position in a stable company with a steady growth
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during working hours
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Work from home optional
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Daily and weekly team building activities. Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bbowling, football and basketball
What are our requirements?
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance and automated testing
- 4+ years of testing experience with Functional, Smoke, Regression, and Integration Testing
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Experience with various advanced testing topics such as performance/load, security, usability and/or accessibility testing
- Experience with integration and API testing
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile methodologies, working experience with any PM tool (like Jira)
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid understanding of HTTP
- Solid understanding of the development process
- Strong knowledge of OOP design and programming (Python, Java, C#, Typescript)
- Knowledge of the principles of BDD
- Knowledge of the Automation test tools (Jest, Jasmine, Cucumber)
- Strong problem investigation, debugging and solving skills
- Experience in designing, writing and executing automated test scripts
- Experience working with Test Automation frameworks (Robot Framework\Selenium)
- Experience in creating API level tests (SOAP, REST)
Nice to have:
- Experience with container based deployment and testing (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience using non-windows platforms (Linux, MacOS)
- Experience with Github/Bitbucket
- Good English communication skills, both written (documentation) and spoken
Do you want to learn more about our company?
Acumenics d.o.o. is a company that provides information technology services and products, including, but not limited to – project management, software development, maintenance, and quality assurance. Over the last 14 years, we have grown from a small team of passionate developers to a dynamic company, full of enthusiasts, striving for excellence.
We help businesses create outstanding products and services that delight their customers. Our constant and rapid growth provides talented people who are passionate about learning and new technologies with the opportunity to learn from the top experts. Experienced engineers are offered a chance to realize their full potential and, if desired, grow to a leadership position. Acumenics truly believes in the long term mutually valued relationship with its team members!
To apply or ask any questions about the position, contact us electronically.