The client is the global market leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports, in the parcel market and also is a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. Endava is working together on their strategic partnership in the domain of software engineering services for the projects in the Parcel segment and process automation solutions for the large and complex Warehouse systems located worldwide (Food, Retail and Fashion), R&D and Life-Cycle Services, etc. with cross-functional agile teams located at all Endava locations in Slovenia, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Develop, debug, test, implement and design projects to bring efficiency to the application, and perform code reviews
- Design and develop data flows to support large data sets and meet business requirements
- Build processes which support data transformation, data structures, metadata or dependencies
- Implement or optimize complex solutions based on the requirements, both on premise and in cloud
- Monitor and maintain the data flows in optimal condition
- Work with structured or unstructured data
- Propose solutions that can improve the data flows by automation of manual processes, data validation etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Match your profile:
- Advanced PL/SQL knowledge
- Basic Oracle DB administration and basic understanding of Oracle Metadata
The following skills would be a plus:
- Development experience with the Oracle DB and functionalities.
- Production support and development experience, working with large databases/data warehouses in a globally distributed team.
- Domain knowledge in intralogistic.
- Strong exposure on Oracle DB functionalities including Stored procedures, functions, triggers and PL/SQL statements.
- Technically proficient in Oracle DB SQL and good hands-on experience in developing complex SQL queries.
- Performance and SQL query tuning would be an advantage.
- Ability to develop, debug, test, implement and design projects to bring efficiency to the application, and perform code reviews.
What makes Endava different from other IT companies?
- We are a stable 700+ engineers’ company (7300+ engineers on a global level!) and one of the largest IT companies in Serbia operating since 1996!
- Boost your knowledge and experience by working with experts in the team – we won’t ever leave you hanging!
- Do your work without being constrained by too many procedures – we ship our code fast and are not afraid of experimenting!
- If you get bored on a project from any reason, we have couple of dozen interesting projects so you can pick the one you like the most! We provide you with career opportunities within the company and will support you in driving your career in any direction you want to go!