We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join the DIG team. Your role as Senior Cloud Engineer is primarily a standalone function, where you have the opportunity to give shape to the role. If you have a great sense of responsibility and you are up for a challenging function, then we are looking for you!
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- Design, provision, maintain and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure for multiple environments on AWS and Azure
- Build cloud-agnostic system- and service monitoring
- Ensure compliance with the insurance industry’s high-security requirements
- Collaborate with the scrum teams to improve our CI/CD pipelines and health monitoring solutions
- Improve product through automation of tests, security audits, quality monitoring
- Assist developers with debugging issues
Your contribution to the team includes:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Cloud Engineer (or similar) role
- Solid DevOps experience
- Solid experience with:
- Azure and AWS
- Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, ELK-stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Docker,
- GitLab, MySQL, etc.
- Linux and knowledge how to manage servers
- Solid understanding of networking and security
- Automation-mindset in everything you do (infrastructure, CI/CD, scripting, developing tools to improve workflow, etc.)
- Ability to do root-cause analysis in case of operational problems and act upon it
- Cost-efficient mindset
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- You communicate well with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Why you will love working in Holycode:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- Flexible hours and partly home office possible
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 21.11.2021.