We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Use your design and code expertise to make your mark by improving or even inventing our cutting-edge products. If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them, we'd love to talk to you!
What will be your job?
- Design, develop, test, deploys new applications as well as maintaining, integrating and improving existing applications
- Work with the product team to understand and deliver on their requirements
- Lead individual project priorities, deadlines and work
- Participate in preparing business cases, requirements documents and product roadmaps for the Android platform
- Attend and participate in meetings and multi-disciplinary committees as required
- Prepare architectural diagrams and technical specifications for the engineering team to deliver high quality, maintainable software
- Represent coding standard methodologies through sharing your expertise, performing code reviews, and mentoring engineers
What can we offer you?
- A dynamic position in a stable company with a steady growth
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during working hours
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Work from home optional
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Daily and weekly team building activities. Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bowling, football and basketball.
What are our requirements?
- 3+ years experience developing Android Applications
- Experience programming in Java and Kotlin
- Experience using Gradle and Android Studio
- Experience following and implementing software design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, test driven development, branching patterns and continuous integration / deployment
- Able to work with multiple scrum teams in an agile process
- Be an advocate for high quality software and excellent user experiences
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to facilitate conversations with business partners in project definition, business requirements definition and functional design sessions
- Eye for quality and user experience
- Translate business objectives into software requirements
- Have shipped one or more apps to the Google Play and/or Amazon app store.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with RxJava or other reactive frameworks
- Experience developing for Android TV / Amazon Fire TV
- Experience working across multiple interdisciplinary teams
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
Do you want to learn more about our company?
Acumenics d.o.o. is a company that provides information technology services and products, including, but not limited to – project management, software development, maintenance, and quality assurance. Over the last 14 years, we have grown from a small team of passionate developers to a dynamic company, full of enthusiasts, striving for excellence.
We help businesses create outstanding products and services that delight their customers. Our constant and rapid growth provides talented people who are passionate about learning and new technologies with the opportunity to learn from the top experts. Experienced engineers are offered a chance to realize their full potential and, if desired, grow to a leadership position. Acumenics truly believes in the long term mutually valued relationship with its team members!