INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 19 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
You have the opportunity to work in a dedicated project team, involved in a project from start (requirement gathering and estimation) to finish (go-live). We expect that you plan, coordinate and perform daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties. Participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers. You should be able to perform all job functions using positive and constructive methods.
- understanding project requirements to establish accurate estimates and clear development plans for projects
- ensuring that adequate requirements are gathered from the client and project questions are answered on behalf of the engineers on the project team
- supporting Engagement Managers in preparing appropriate work-breakdown structures, given the project requirements, including the creation of effective and actionable user stories
- providing LOE (level of effort) estimate guidance at every phase of engagement. This includes Tshirt sizing during the sales cycle and project planning phase and assisting with story points during sprint planning
- clearly communicating any technical issues or blockers encountered by the engineering team(s) during the course of the project and support the team in delivering solutions in these instances
- facilitating innovation in solving problems and technical challenges.
- 5+ years Software Engineering
- experience with Flutter is a plus
- deep understanding of software engineering design patterns and best practices
- experience with CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous delivery) and related tools
- proven experience with a tier 1 cloud platform: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- proven experience with containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- experienced with implementing solutions with a team
- ability to define and set expectations
- excellent English skills (oral and written).
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent); Master of Science degree in Computer Science preferred
- excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong skills in leading, mentoring and coaching
- ability to work in an international team with international customers
- open-minded and loyal
- orientation towards teamwork.
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- fully remote work during Covid -19 pandemic
- flexible working hours
- growth potential
- working in an international team
- from 21 to 30 Vacation Days per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- private health insurance.
Please send your application in English.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.