Inovatec are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be.
Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
We’re looking for a Security Operations Administrator to join our infrastructure team. As a member of the team you will assist with design, implementation, configuration, and integration of security technical controls. A Security Operations Administrator is responsible for operations, administration, and maintenance of enterprise information security solutions as well as vulnerability remediation.
You are able to think like a customer, make sounds decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
- Analyze IT Security risks / vulnerabilities and implement security controls including deployment and maintenance of security and compliance tools, such as SIEM, Endpoint Solutions, DLP, Vulnerability Management technologies.
- Provide security event monitoring and incident management support.
- Actively participate in research of trends and current countermeasures for cyber security vulnerabilities, exploits, and other malicious activity.
- Participate in day-to-day security operations primarily focused around protecting against data breaches, exploits, threats, and malicious attacks. Coordinate the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies.
- Manages the administration and maintenance of all security systems and their corresponding or associated software.
- Plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates all assigned systems, operations, functions, services, and any third-party tools related to securing the company’s computer systems, servers, data, and network connections.
Technical Skills Required
- Deep understanding of secure configuration management, antivirus/spyware/malware, intrusion prevention, physical security of IT Assets, network segmentation/isolation, firewall and web application firewall administration, network infrastructure, event management.
- Deep understanding of Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Whole Disk Encryption, IT Asset Monitoring, Data protection and disposal, Email and web filtering, Security Event Monitoring
- Strong foundation in IT security policy, standards, and procedures/guidelines.
- Strong foundation in Incident Response including root cause analysis of critical security events for improving preventative and reactive processes.
Non-Technical Skills Required
- Analytical and process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Managing expectations to ensure operational efficiency and support for IT security infrastructure.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Certification Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Security+ or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- 3+ years of system security administration and support
- 3+ years of deploying, integrating and configuration technical security controls
- 3+ years of implementing vulnerability management, security log management, and access management systems
- Long term, full-time employment in office in Belgrade or Kragujevac (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
Working location: Belgrade or Kragujevac
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.