HelloWorld.rs je najposećeniji sajt za zapošljavanje IT-evaca u Srbiji. Naša misija je da zapošljavanje u IT industriji učinimo lakšim i bržim. Korisnici sajta nam nisu samo brojka u bazi (ovo nije demagoška žvaka), već smo pasionirano posvećeni povezivanju tech talenata sa odgovarajućim poslovnim prilikama i svakodnevnoj komunikaciji sa njima. Deo smo Infostud grupe, poznatiji kao mlađi IT brat sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Od malih nogu volimo da eksperimentišemo i testiramo ideje, kako bismo prepoznali i zadovoljili potrebe naših korisnika. Volimo ponedeljak, ne volimo bug-ove, obožavamo (naizgled) loše fore.
Quality Assurance Engineer - Humanity
Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 90+ creative and talented people.
- Collaborate with feature scrum teams;
- Contribute additional test cases to our growing feature set;
- Grow the existing automation framework to support complex testing scenarios and cross-team integrations;
- Design, develop and manage dynamic test data creation;
- Document test results and test metrics;
- Support, collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Relevant QA experience.
- English language proficiency.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- Continuous Integration knowledge and experience with related tools.
What you can expect:
- International working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours.
- A creative and fun workspace.
- Private health insurance.
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education and team buildings.
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.