Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing super fast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion, Hyperoptic is hiring for a QA Engineer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As a QA Engineer, your mission will be to ensure software quality within complex software products through test planning, design and execution test cases and providing technical support to business stakeholders. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable test repository
- Perform functional, system integration and regression testing. Track the workflow from original issue/bug identification to assignment, build, release, and bug closure to make sure that all bug reports are compiled and accepted by the QA Team Lead within agreed timescales and quality standards
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- Deliver high level of technical support to our business stakeholders within agreed timescales and quality standards
What are we looking for?
- Good understanding of both QA and SDLC processes, including strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Database testing experience (preferable MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Familiar with some of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about Telco, Networking, ISP, OSS, BSS
- Experience in test automation (Selenium, Java), non-functional testing (Load, Performance, API) will be considered as a plus
- Good spoken and written English skills
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!