Do you want to learn and work in an international organization on a platform that is used throughout the world? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities with your international colleagues and progress continuously? If so, then you may be the QA Engineer we need!
As a member of our team you will help fans have the time of their lives– while you do, too. Bring your point of view, your passion, and make it happen!
Wonder who we are?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are a part of the huge Ticketmaster International ecosystem, global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly visitors, as well as Live Nation Entertainment, the world's leading live entertainment company.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate a culture of ownership, learning and progress. If you have passion, patience and desire to make things perfect, join our QA team.
As a member of our QA team you will be working on manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for creating tests cases as well as verifying and validating features. You will be collaborating with our Engineering and Product teams every day to improve the quality and stability of our system and help us scale our fast-evolving products.
* We don’t expect you to know all listed technologies!
- Platform: Java, JUnit, TestNG, Maven
- Automation: Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
- CI/CD: Git, GitLab
- Database: SQL
- Troubleshooting: Unix console
- Cloud: AWS
- Administration: JIRA, Confluence, Slack
What you will be doing:
- Cover functionalities with manual and automated test cases
- Participate in planning of new work, be part of solutioning sessions, provide input for developers about potential data issues, risks, etc.
- Support external clients and internal teams with their integrations and issues raised
- Troubleshoot live systems, explore logs, find correlations, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Quality Assurance position
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and phases of QA process
- Experience in analyzing results of test execution and compiling test reports
- Experience with bug tracking tools (preferably JIRA)
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Good understanding of Java programming concepts
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Ability to work flexible hours to support releases (occasionally)
- Experience in designing, developing, maintaining and running automated test cases
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration process and related tools
- Experience working with Linux and knowledge of basic shell commands
- Be familiar with HTTP and REST
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform
- Experience working in Agile teams
If you are flexible and ready to take a challenging task and provide solutions, we would love to hear from you!
Looking forward hearing from you!