Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,200 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Consider a new opportunity
You will be a part of a team that works on a project for an international client on the development of automation framework and tools used by different lines of hardware and software products that are built into most popular laptop and VR equipment brands. You will work with various Python technologies that include multi-threading, inter-process communication, win32 API, COM, data analyses and writing unit and integration tests.
Qualified candidates will participate on a project within a team of engineers involved in development and design of software products, with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Performing complex unit and integration tests
- Researching 3rd party testing and benchmarking tools and integration those with the testing framework
- Support and coach less experienced team members
Match your profile
- Minimum 5 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Python
- Demonstrated successful programming on an object-oriented, multi-threaded software
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Jenkins build server
- Experience with unit testing, integration and end-to-end testing
- Strong desire for producing high-quality and clean code
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken)
- Exceptional team oriented approach in work
- Being independent and initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with client/server architecture and network protocols
- Experience with various inter-process communication mechanisms
- Experience with Django framework
- Intermediate knowledge of C++
- Basic knowledge of Java Script
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.