ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Clarifies the set goals of the projects in relation to requirements of deadlines, resources, etc.
- Plans the implementation of simple and medium-sized projects
- Provides the project with necessary resources
- Timely reports to the Project Manager on existing risks and problems of the project
- Ensures the availability of project documentation
- Coordinates the work of all project participants within the project
- Monitors the implementation of changes in accordance with the change management process
- Controls the actual time spent by the project team and sends reports to the customer within the agreed time
- From one up to three years of experience in retail industry
- Awarenesss of IT service management methodology (PMP, ITIL, PRINCE2, AGILE etc.)
- Readiness to work in daily and night shifts
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, MS Project
- Advanced knowledge of English Language
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, apply with your CV in English.