Product Owner (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Our team gathers the knowledge and vision of the experienced people with the enthusiasm of the last comers. We always seek for challenges and it feels easy to achieve them. We treat each other with respect and we like to work in a friendly environment.
If you operate with integrity, if you are a “problem solver”, if you are good at “planning and organizing”, if you work with “passion & commitment” then this is the perfect job and perfect team for you.
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
Find out more about Continental:
In your day to day job you will:
- Define tasks, scope and effort from user stories for your subsystem
- Prioritize the backlog for the Software team
- Coordinate the development team for reaching the targets set by product / project management
- Manage changes and issues considering the technical impact as well as the effort behind
- Be the external / internal interface for your assigned subsystem
- Contribute to the processes definition and improvement, provide lessons learned
- Regular report the status to Project Leader and Line Management
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the SW development
- Familiar with Distributed cloud systems, Java, Relational databases
- Good knowledge of SW development process (Requirements Engineering, SW Design, SW Development, SW Testing, Configuration and Change Management).
- Basic knowledge of SW project management (Resource allocation, SW Project planning and tracking, Risk management).
- Good Customer orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage pressure.
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Experience in SW Project Management is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 25.10.2019.. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.