Product Integrator for IDD - Input Devices and Displays (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Our Human Machine Interface (HMI) business unit makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable.
With this role you will be part of PDC IDD (Product Development Center Input Devices and Displays) in business unit HMI. You will work in an international team, joining technology specific trainings, being involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers working with the latest technologies on the market.
In your day to day job you will:
- Be responsible for the technical coordination of the complete product integration
- Coordinate the product integration test
- Create the Production Test Specification Unit part
- Participate in technical acclamation with the included groups / roles TPL, EE, ME, SW, DT, Sample Shop, NPL and PTM during the product integration
- Be responsible for coordination/compilation of the content for the respective sample in cooperation with the TPL
- Be responsible for deposition of the documents related to product integration in the configuration management system
- Ensure that the discipline components are correctly released and that correct data versions are transferred into SAP-PDM
- Ensure that the part lists in SAP-ERP (logistics system) (resp. Sample DB) is correct
- University Degree (e.g. Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics)
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering (product interfaces)
- Good knowledge of product components (software, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering)
- Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes
- Knowledge of the Sample Shop, production departments, integration tools
- Planning and organization
- Capability to take initiative
- Very good communication skills and fluent in English
- Experience in developing display products (TFT, OLED, backlight, touch system) or other embedded system would be a major advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in a technical area would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application In English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.