The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 10'000 of its employees worldwide.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Oracle JD Edwards Senior Technical Specialist
- Coordinate technical architecture changes with the CNC team to ensure cross functional testing and knowledge of system impact. Integrate third party software to Enterprise One as required.
- Develop: design, develop, maintain and continuously enhance JDE environments according to ICRC’s business requirements using JD Edwards One World Tool set.
- Test: Create and execute test script scenarios; observe, diagnose and fix faults; provide solutions on the previous customized programs and assist in redesigning them.
- Document: Maintain change management documents for every change made on the system, write technical user guide documentation.
- University degree in technical field
- Strong knowledge of JD Edwards applications functionality, with a focus on Financial and Logistics processes
- Concrete and meaningful experience with Oracle JD Edwards as a developer, especially in its version: 9.1 / 9.2 Tools Release 9.2.
- Knowledge of the JD Edwards installation process, including installation of technical requirements such as Oracle Database, WebLogic.
- Experience of JDE Development in the following areas:
- 3+ years JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) development
- FDA & RDA
- C, C++ development
- BI Publisher
- BSSV web services (JDeveloper)
- AIS Orchestrator
- Very good command of English oral and written, French an asset
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ an asset
- Very good analytical skills, able to work in teams as well as independently
- Experience in using corporate service management tools (Ticketing tool) an asset
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- End-user service oriented, open-minded and adaptable
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting ICT environment using the latest technologies
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a Motivation letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.