We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client's thoughts.
We are seeking a Node.js Developer that will be in charge of handling data exchange between the server and the users. Your key responsibilities will include developing the server-side logic, defining and maintaining the core database, integrating with 3rd party services and creating APIs, and guaranteeing excellent performance and responsiveness to front-end requests. The solution will be deployed on the AWS infrastructure and you will be working in a team consisting of 2 developers, 1 QA, 1 PO and 1 TL.
Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and experience
- 2+ years experience using node.JS
- Fluent English
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming
- Understanding of server side development
- Good knowledge of MySQL (NoSQL is a plus), RESTful API, SSO authentication
- Understanding of AWS services is a plus
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Remote work fully supported
- Feedback provided every 3 months, like clockwork
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)