We are currently looking for an experienced Node.js Developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into Guestfriend team, for a full-time engagement, to join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code in Node.js
- Collaborating with Frontend Developers on the integration of elements
- Integrating, configuring and tweaking of ElasticSearch clusters
- Participate in code reviews and Scrum
Your contribution to the team includes:
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- ElasticSearch experience in production, in medium to large clusters
- Understanding of ElasticSearch index configuration options, sharing, partitioning, aliases, watchers, etc.
- Experience working in DevOps structured and agile organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate actively across organizational boundaries, goal oriented and independently
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021.