Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 18x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We have big plans. Are you up for being part of something special and ready to join our team?
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining network equipment installed and keeping monitoring system up to date
- Managing all network incidents or escalating to NOC-L2 engineers
- Build configuration files and documentation for new sites
- Resolving advanced customer related technical issues escalated by Customer Service
- Running small network projects
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree and CCNA certification would be desirable
- Good knowledge of Ethernet, IP, Routing and broadband technologies and protocols
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting network issues related to Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Good written & spoken English language skills
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Network Operations Centre in ISP would be desirable
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast.
We look forward to hearing from you!