ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
We are looking for Microsoft Identity Manager & Microsoft 365 Solution Architect (1 working position).
Develop solutions for Identity & Access management and Collaboration based on Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Microsoft 365 for enterprise level customers.
Ability to independently perform requirements gathering, hold workshops with customer, propose, design and lead technical implementation of the solution. Multitasking, capable of acting in parallel on several projects. Strong scripting skills are considered a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT workspace administration
- English language skills – Intermediate to upper intermediate
- Expert level knowledge and experience technically leading IAM projects connecting customer systems and optimizing JML processes in various fields
- Hybrid Azure AD
- Office 365
- ITSM systems
- HR systems
- ERP systems
- Audit and reporting
- Medium to complex solution designing and technical documentation writing skills with little or no supervision
- Advanced scripting skills (PowerShell, VBScript/Jscript, Python, T-SQL)
- C# and .NET Framework coding skills is considered a plus
- Deep understanding of identities (cloud, hybrid, on-premise)
- Deep understanding of RBAC
- Expert level understanding in SAML, OAuth
- Good soft skills, team player, result driven and client oriented, self-motivated by challenging projects
- Excellent team working balanced with independence in problem determination, good presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in leading or being involved deeply in Windows 10 or Office 365 migration projects.
- Administration of on-premise and cloud Exchange is considered a plus
- Experience in leading or being involved deeply in Cloud Managed Workplace (Intune managed Windows 10, MAC devices, Android/iOS mobiles) is desired and considered a plus
- Experience or deeper understanding of modern VDI solutions would be considered a plus (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop)
- Experience and proven records of success in upsell or presell of new services and projects to customers is considered a plus.
- Solid knowledge and preferably experience in managing SCCM enterprise management solution is considered a plus.
- Understanding of Microsoft Licensing Model (Office 365/Microsoft 365/Windows 10)
- Solid background in Wintel and Networking area.
- Basic knowledge of Hypervisor solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, etc.)
- Time management
- Presentation skills
- Learning Agility
- Negotiations skills
- Emotional resilience
- Customer orientation
- Drive for result
- Business development