TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. Our clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe, such as Deluxe (US), Elcom (US), Telenor (Norway), Nexcom (Germany), Eurobank EFG (Greece).
We are looking for a Medior Android (Kotlin) Developer - Remote, who will be working on the project for a renowned Swedish client (fintech industry).
Possibility of working from our Belgrade office.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience
- Knowledge and experience in Java, Kotlin and Android Architecture Components are required
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- Ability to write highly readable and reusable code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Ability to critically analyze tools and technologies to address a given problem
- Approach: to never compromise on quality and scalability in your work
- Experience of Git and branching strategies
- Professional attitude: clean code, follows high standards, up-to-date with main programming principles and best practices
- Personality: open to learn and share new knowledge, easy to collaborate with colleagues, goal-oriented team player, and aim for continuous improvements
- Excellent knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Firebase, Koin, Coroutines, Retrofit
- Working in a positive work environment
- Working on long-term projects
- Excellent financial conditions
- Possibility of remote work
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.