INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 19 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
You have the opportunity to work in a dedicated project team, involved in a project from start (requirement gathering and estimation) to finish (go-live). We expect that you plan, coordinate and perform daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties. Participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers. You should be able to perform all job functions using positive and constructive methods.
- work on long-term international projects in a team of professionals
- designing, development and integration of client's applications
- collaborate effectively with engineers, analysts, product managers, senior management and other internal groups
- work within our Agile scrum process to deliver quality work products
- participate in daily communication with the client
- participate in a technical design and code reviews.
- 3+ years Software Engineering
- experience building Rest APIs
- experience with Flutter is a plus
- willingness to learn new technologies (ie IOT, Blockchain etc)
- excellent English skills (oral and written).
- degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline
- excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work in an international team with international customers
- open-minded and loyal
- orientation towards teamwork.
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- fully remote work during Covid -19 pandemic
- flexible working hours
- growth potential
- working in an international team
- from 21 to 30 Vacation Days per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- private health insurance.
Please send your application in English.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.