TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of baha Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its IT department: Linux System Engineer
- Design and implement infrastructure and deployment solutions in a Linux environment
- Troubleshooting issues in Dev/Test/Production environments
- Working closely with Development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures
- Install and manage software and services to meet application requirements
- Research new technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness
- 4+ years of Linux Systems Engineering/Architecture experience
- Solid Linux shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python)
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization technologies: KVM, VMware and Proxmox
- Strong knowledge of basic networking (Routing, Firewalls, VPNs etc.)
- Use of Server provisioning software such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef a plus
Following are optional but highly valued skills:
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with FC storage, NFS and iSCSI.
- Experience with HAProxy.
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of an experienced and dynamic team
- The advantage of learning the cutting edge technologies
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Full-time employment