Endava is looking for the backend developer (Kotlin developer), who would be part of the mixed multicultural team in a new innovative project and who would like to learn new technologies. The platform they are using is Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Infrastructure as code, BuildPacks, API gateway and service mesh) with following tech stack: Spring Boot (Java+Kotlin) microservices and React/Angular on UI.
- Hands-on development of backend Kotlin features
- Daily communication with the client through emails, video calls etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience working with Kotlin
- Experience with Spring Boot framework (Java+Kotlin)
- Experience with microservices
- Good spoken English
- Leadership by example
- Experience within multicultural teams and good communication skills
The following skills would be a plus:
- XP experience
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with Kafka, PostgreSQL
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance?
- Company sponsored trainings
- Domestic and international conferences
- Workshops and education
- English classes