As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to bring future vision of automotive world to the streets today.
Solution that your team is developing opens the door to many advanced services that require connected vehicle concept and future use-cases which don’t even exist today.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL
- Develop the integration strategy of the software components within a professional development environment
- You will be part of an engineering team, developing and integrating SW modules in C programming language for a new category of products, for all major automotive manufacturers (European, Asian and American markets).
- You will support requirements management process, and help system engineer to define Software Requirements.
- You will contribute to SW architecture and design.
- You will be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests
- You will be accountable for problems analysis and corrective actions definition
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Knowledge of Embedded C language programming
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Automotive experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training on job for all necessary knowledges (C programming, microcontroller, Automotive technologies
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.