HelloWorld.rs je najposećeniji sajt za zapošljavanje IT-evaca u Srbiji. Naša misija je da zapošljavanje u IT industriji učinimo lakšim i bržim. Korisnici sajta nam nisu samo brojka u bazi (ovo nije demagoška žvaka), već smo pasionirano posvećeni povezivanju tech talenata sa odgovarajućim poslovnim prilikama i svakodnevnoj komunikaciji sa njima. Deo smo Infostud grupe, poznatiji kao mlađi IT brat sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Od malih nogu volimo da eksperimentišemo i testiramo ideje, kako bismo prepoznali i zadovoljili potrebe naših korisnika. Volimo ponedeljak, ne volimo bug-ove, obožavamo (naizgled) loše fore.
Junior C++ Programmer - Ubisoft
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence, with the main expertise in PC. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Junior C++ Programmer to join our growing team! Junior C++ Programmer works under the supervision of Lead Programmer to develop and support engine and gameplay features. In this position, you will be introduced to the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform experiences. You will collaborate closely with game designers and other programmers in the team as well as other Ubisoft studios across the world.
- Work with game designers and fellow programmers to conceptualize and realize new game subsystems
- Code incrementally and take care not to break existing features
- Choose the appropriate data structures and algorithms for the task at hand
- Test work after each stage to ensure stability
- Follow a coding style that is efficient and easy to read
- Work and improve with the goal of ownership over own features
- Solid C++ programming skills
- Passion for a career in the games industry
- Desire and curiosity to learn and improve constantly
- Excellent problem solving and debugging ability
- Good team communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.