Engineering Software Lab d.o.o in Belgrade was established with a great enthusiasm in 2012 as a subsidiary of Italian company MHT s.r.l. a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it). Two years later, Engineering Group started creating a very first software laboratory inside the organization and decided to take over the whole structure in Belgrade. Since June 2018 we operate under the name Engineering Software Lab d.o.o.
Like all subsidiaries of the Engineering Group, we share the resources, system of competencies, operational synergies and professional values with our parent company in our approach to each market. Consequently, the Belgrade office associates our territorial position and presence with deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, to give a prompt answer to the European projects across all the market sectors.
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o. currently has more than 160 developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management and development of information systems. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to learn about new concepts/software technologies as needs arise, join us in the position of:
Java Developer / Paid Internship
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of Spring Framework and Java EE will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of SQL will be considered as a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a responsible team-player
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken is a must
- Italian language will be considered as a plus
- Available for travelling to Italy for a short period, if needed
What we offer:
- Initial training and further mentorship on the job
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- Modern office in Belgrade
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!