ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees got salary raise
- 30% of employees had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees say that they work with great people
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
Providing remote and on-site support related to employee IT requirements and incidents including workstations (laptops and desktops), operating system, workstation applications, networking, office telephones and modems.
Technical skills and responsibilities
- Reporting to the group manager regarding jobs, activities, operational and current challenges at work
- Development of centralized and automatic installation of workstation
- Diagnostics for employee IT platform requirements and incidents, including workstations (laptops and desktops), operating system, workstation applications, and network connectivity.
- Collaborate with engineers on a higher support line to provide better service to employees
- Compliance with approved hardware and software requirements
- Implementation and maintenance of software products on employee workstations
- Participation in the implementation and maintenance of the IP network
- Assistance in defining technical specifications of IT equipment for workplaces
- Design work and optimization of maintained equipment
- Requires on-call duty outside working hours and weekends, including working as needed at the current time
- Examination of information security requirements set out in company documents
- Responsible for ID card system: administration, operations and supervision
- Incident reporting and information security vulnerabilities in accordance with established procedures.
- Participate in mandatory activities aimed at raising awareness in the field of information security.
- Takes care of company IT equipment, filling out forms and listening to assignments
- Closely cooperates with all suppliers of IT equipment, takes care of procurement, delivery, service and maintenance of the list of up-to-date members
- Actively participate in updating and / or creating the process of procurement and issuance of IT equipment
- Responsible for the annual or as needed list of core IT assets
- Fulfills the orders of the immediate supervisor
- Knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Russian language
- Ability to work in an international envioriment
- Initiative and proactive
- Excellent knowledge of client operating systems and system software
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of workstation virtualization infrastructure and cloud technology applications Knowledge of IT device management
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.