ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
We are looking for Internal IT engineer - an ambitious person who is ready to learn. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts.
Providing remote and on-site support related to employee IT requirements and incidents including workstations (laptops and desktops), operating system, workstation applications, networking, office telephones and modems. An ambitious employee who will be interested in solving problems, supporting the company's work and being a part of it. Our Department is growing and developing, there are new challenges and new opportunities for growth.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise,
- 90% of employees had a career growth.
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification);
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program);
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated;
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services,
- 85-90% of employees say that they work with great people.
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum.
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of.
Technical skills and responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and solving problems with the windows operating system;
- Solution of hardware problems (replacement of modules, components, peripherals);
- Local infrastructure health support (network devices, printers, workstations, telephony, local servers);
- Purchasing and monitoring the availability of equipment in the warehouse
Solving user requests in the Helpdesk system;
- Preparation and delivery of equipment to new employees;
- Creating and working with accounts in Active Directory;
- Maintaining order in the equipment warehouse, meeting rooms, technical assistance during events.
- High school or college in the field of Information Technology, Telecommunications, Engineering or similar;
- Basic knowledge of client operating systems and system software
- Knowledge of Windows 10 administration;
- Skills of modular hardware repair of laptops and PCs (replacement of disks, RAM, thermal paste, dust cleaning, etc.), as well as understanding of the printer device;
- Competent communication with users, assistance in setting up the system, politeness in communication;
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software and types of peripherals;
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of Russian will be a great advantage, but not necessary;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Initiative, flexible and proactive.
We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.