Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec doo is looking for an experienced and highly analytical IT Specialist.
The IT Specialist is responsible for managing and maintaining desktop software, hardware, office infrastructure, and cloud services while ensuring Service Desk requests are resolved in a timely manner. The IT Specialist will serve as a resource to employees and will work collaboratively with other IT experts to provide exceptional IT customer service.
You are able to think like a customer, make sound decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
- Serving as the initial point of contact to support customer requests, analyze problems and escalate issues when necessary within SLA requirements
- Log incidents and end user requests, identify recurring problems, and provide necessary workarounds, fixes, and solutions
- Deploy and support laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, printers, and network connections
- Deploy and support wireless access points
- Manage and maintain hardware and software licensing agreements
- Manage workstation imaging and deployment
- Track and document IT hardware and software inventory
- Purchasing computer related components and software
- Maintain VOIP and mobile phones
- Maintain building card access systems
- Maintains and regularly verifies/tests backups and recovery procedures
- Document IT procedures and write knowledge base articles
- Responsible for administrating office physical security and access systems
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in providing excellent customer service and technical support
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer related discipline or the equivalent experience
- Technical hand’s on knowledge of the Office365 suite of services and Microsoft Intune
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and related services
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft 365 and Azure certified, or MCSA or equivalent Microsoft certification; Network+
- Excellent phone, email skills and deskside etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in tracking and documenting issues via a helpdesk system
- Proven ability to investigate and analyze information to derive solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, PowerShell, SharePoint, SQL Server, Visio, Confluence, Jira, PagerDuty, New Relic, LAN, WAN, Switches, Routers, firewalls, VPN.
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Kragujevac (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.