Are you looking for an amazing place to work and gaming is your passion?
We are looking for an experienced Game Producer to lead and manage the development of new, unreleased games.
- At least one year of experience in game production
- Experience in creating game development documentation
- Experience in leading game development efforts
- Experience in communication with clients
- Successfully lead the production of at least one game
- Passionate about video games
- Fluency in English
- Ensures the game delivery complies with project plans, requirements, and industry standards
- Defines and delegates tasks according to team member skill sets
- Executes short- and long-term game development plans
- Oversees creative and technical development of the game
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong project and people management skills
You can expect:
- Full-time engagement with an amazing team
- The casual working atmosphere with cool colleagues
- Challenging game development projects
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, you can send us your CV.
We are waiting for you!