We are looking for the Front-end Web Developer (HTML, CSS) who will be working on web sites for major worldwide brands. Creating unique user interfaces and web site templates using the latest Web tech will be your primary responsibilities.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Mastery in writing HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude with references in place
- Enthusiastic and independent
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Knowledge of PHP or other programming languages
- Server administration experience
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineers
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Being able to prioritize and finish multiple tasks on a project
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Fixing defects and maintaining existing products
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass membership for a number of sports and recreational facilities in the country
Where are we based?
- Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will have to perform a technical assignment. After that task successful candidates will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
- Thank you for showing interest in our company. We will contact only short-listed candidates.