At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India, China and Serbia, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Sitecore Developer in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in Novi Sad, Serbia.
A little bit about Sitecore Accelerated Services Group: Sitecore Accelerated Services is well-known across the Sitecore ecosystem for their outstanding skills and expertise. The team is a trusted advisor to leading Fortune 1000 customers, enabling them to maximize ROI through digital strategy, technical, content, creative, and managed services solutions.
As an award-winning Sitecore Platinum Implementation Partner with the most Sitecore MVPs in North America, Perficient has built a fast-growing, highly skilled practice with 15 Sitecore MVPs and more than 110 certified Sitecore developers. We have more than a decade of experience designing, building, and delivering enterprise-level sites that thrill our customers.
We are a global digital con sultancy delivering end-to-end digital solutions to the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands.
As a Perficient Front-end developer, you will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it functions. You should have a passion for working in a creative dynamic environment, with other developers and partners in an Agile environment. Using Agile techniques, you will be responsible for turning business requirements into technical solutions that delight our customers.
- Individual access to Educational sites (such as Udemy)
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, GitKraken, etc.)
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Encouraging individual career growth – trainings, certifications and additional educational programs
- Career advancement
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Flexible working hours and one day work from home option
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- UI / UX front-end development
- Work with our creative team to create “Proof of Concepts” that implement intuitive interfaces following the latest UI trends, utilizing all available tools to enhance the user experience
- Work with our development team to make sure POCs complement our back-end requirements
- Help maintain, improve, and update all existing web sites and applications
- Work every day with an Agile team
- Stay current and relevant in your field
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to interface with internal creative and developers to implement the HTML, CSS and JS of custom pages / sections / components, as well as collaborate in the design of same
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgements
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Support all quality initiatives that are implemented during each phase of the development life cycle
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT Services, IT Solutions functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solution
- Collaboration with internal and external team members, onshore and offshore
- 2+ years of practical experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science field or strong related experience
- Experience with UI/UX design patterns and creating user-centered designs
- Passionate about UI / UX
- Interface with internal creative and developers to implement the HTML, CSS and JS of custom pages / sections / components, as well as collaborate in their design
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- SASS / LESS
- Mobile Development and Responsive Layout experience
- Twitter Bootstrap (other responsive frameworks a plus)
- Experience with Agile
- Strong knowledge of Web design principles and best practices
- Experience with Source Code Control (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to develop and implement design
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, agile environment
- Online portfolio is a MUST (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to troubleshoot software problems
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Up to date with latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in Agile (preferably Scrum) & Test-driven development Knockout, RequireJS
- Experience with a version control system (GIT (preferred), SVN, Perforce or CVS experience is acceptable)
- Familiarity with CMS component and design approach
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India, China and Serbia. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.