We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 150+ with a presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you’ll do
As a Director of Internal Operations, you will help us to scale as an organization. This role reports to the CEO, and it is located in our Novi Sad or Belgrade office (during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working remotely).
As a member of the executive leadership team, you will be taking part in driving the business forward together with a group of dynamic and enthusiastic leaders. Your focus will be developing, establishing, and directing company process management, certification standards, overseeing risk management across the business, owning IT & Security Operations, Office Operations, and supporting our merger & acquisition efforts.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of company process management, as well as industry standards such as ISO27001, SOC2 and similar;
- Ensuring high-level security practices across the organization;
- Providing effective and streamlined information and document sharing tools used across the organization;
- Ensuring continual improvements to internal operational efficiencies;
- Implementing and owning the organizational knowledge management;
- Providing centralized data integration of various core systems between the units and different workflow automation to help us work smarter and enable data-driven decisions through cross-functional reporting;
- Ensuring efficient physical office operations and logistics, including WFH logistics;
- Oversee company-wide risk management with a goal of proactive risk mitigation;
- Supporting due diligence efforts as part of the M&A strategy;
- Supporting planning and execution of post-acquisition consolidation;
- Hiring, onboarding, mentoring, and supporting the development of team members in the Internal Operations unit;
- Helping team members understand the company’s goals and vision and keeping their engagement on a high level;
- Managing teams’ performance and compensation.
What you'll need
- 10+ years of experience in the international services industry, with a demonstrated experience in senior leadership roles focused on internal operations and organizational management;
- Prior experience in the IT industry is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic and high-performance environment;
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills;
- Excellent people skills and project management skills;
- Inspires and engages others, promoting collaborative environments;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
What we offer:
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2021.