We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 150+ with a presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you'll do
As a part of the Global Services Unit, you will be a part of a creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification to developing, testing, and launching. Your focus will be on performing DevOps activities to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code in meaningful ways. Also, as Devtech is focused on learning and development, you will be expected to participate in company-wide efforts and promote security, quality, and knowledge-sharing culture across the company.
- Working with the team of Product Owners, Solution Architects, Software Developers, and Quality Assurance Engineers on developing high-quality solutions that are robust, resilient, and reliable
- Administering and optimizing existing and new cloud infrastructure(s)
- Maintaining and administering CI/CD pipelines
- Maintaining and administering existing databases – taking care of data/schema migrations and backup
- Monitoring infrastructure and running services
- Automating and writing scripts for new or existing workflows
What you'll need
- 2+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of database management (PostgreSQL, MySQL on RDS)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD, tools, and practices (Jenkins, Spinnaker, or similar) is a plus
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, or similar) is a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code tool like Terraform is a plus
- Experience with the hosting industry is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language
What we offer
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
Deadline for applications: 05.09.2021.