WHO ARE WE?
Centili (www.centili.com) was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Currently, Centili is looking for the strong reinforcement to support our migration to Google Cloud and to proactively and successfully maintain our on-prem infrastructure. With 250 connections to mobile network operators, 1.5 million transactions per day and 24/7 uptime, we are looking forward to welcoming you as a part of the team with strong expertise in the fintech world, with the global reach and impact.
KEY JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deployment, patching, managing, securing and maintaining Linux (CentOS) systems hosting various applications.
- Maintain and improve our platform high availability. Load balancers, server clusters, databases, message queues
- Installing, configuring and maintaining logging systems.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining multiple enterprise level monitoring solutions for entire platform;
- Developing new and optimizing current monitoring solutions, configuring alerts using these systems, creating new channels for alerting.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions for automation which helps improve availability and efficiency and reduce errors.
- Implement Infrastructure as Codeand configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, and Helm.
- Managing day-to-day operations of infrastructure and networking systems by monitoring, configuration, maintenance, and repairing system performance.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline.
- Support the technical direction of our cloud initiativethrough evaluations and technical expertise.
- Design, optimize, and manage cloud architectureto achieve a scalable, enterprise-grade platform.
- Create and maintain systems documentation.
- Mentoringand helping junior staff in diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Creating, maintaining, and improving procedures and runbooksto be used by senior and more junior team members.
- Collaboration with other Engineering members.
- 3+ years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains;
- Understanding of cloud applications, concepts and the storage, compute and networking components;
- A working understanding of Infrastructure as code and scripts;
- Experience with Linux systems and shell/bash scriptsis preferred;
- Good understanding of alerting and monitoring solutions;
- Good to have experience in supporting Production Environments.
- Dependable and good team player
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
- Automation in your blood
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 11.08.2021.